Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Heartimalz

Last year I began doing these little designs I call Heartimalz. It started off as a simple doodle of an elephant contorted into the shape of a heart. Naturally I needed to draw more animals like this, and so the art form evolved into a more mature version. So far I have done Heartimalz as wedding gifts and upon request from friends and family. My next series will feature California native animals and plants! I am so excited, so stay tuned :) Here are a few of my finished Heartimalz, they can be found on products in my zazzle store. They are ink and watercolor works on paper. I made a facebook page you can "like" if you like Heartimalz. I will update here and there when I create new ones.







* new ones 2015 These two are my dawgs, Raider and Roxy. Raider is a bluenose we got from the shelter as a puppy, and Roxy is a Chug, chihuahua-pug who came from a student of mine.
This one is a memorial for a mother/son pair who were murdered! RIP 2016

Rooster for Francine in Kauai '12

Whippet for Teresa '12

Arctic Fox for Hanna Landry '12


Baby Elephant for one of my oldest friends (she's not old-even though she's a grandma- we've just been friends a long time!) Rhiannon '13


Flamingo for my niece Shannon '14

Lion for my daughter Kaelah '12

No comments:

Post a Comment