Friday, December 28, 2012

Sundogs and lightrays

I love these sundog rainbows, large and small. I see them all the time, here is a small collection of photos when I've been lucky enough to capture them, also some beautiful light rays. Don't forget to look up when you're out, enjoy! click the photos for a bigger view.
this image has been graced by the Virgin de Guadalupe! I added nothing but a high contrast filter and beefed up the color saturation so that the sky had more definition.










this one is very unique, there was an inverted one mirroring the main one...what?!!!!! Mrs. Bianca Memory Heyming saw it too :) this picture of course does not do justice to the spectacle







thanks for looking! want to see more of my photography? well you can here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment